Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little progress in the back

So the decision making process is still in swing.

In the meantime though, I wanted to finish up the pony wall, floor joists and subfloors.

So Trent Steffen from Pallet and Palette (http://www.pallet-palette.com), who is working with me to provide a bid, offered to bring out his carpenter to help me get it finished. The end result? A finished subfloor!

Do you like how the beams appear to curve dramatically? They don't, I slightly moved my iPhone while taking this picture. In reality the beams are quite straight.

Here you can see the 3/4 in ply subfloor applied. 
Right now the whole thing is covered in plastic as I'll be out of town for the next week. But fear not, hopefully I'll have a plan sorted out by the time I return.

No comments: